This post would not be complete unless I stated the obvious (I clearly get it from my Dad). We are blessed. I can honestly say that this was one of my favorite weeks in my life. Lots of great family time and memories made. A few favorite moments:
- Lily now takes a pacifier= break for Mom
- Lily falling asleep to the white noise of the waves
- The cutest girl on the beach
- Family pictures
- The sloppy smile of Lily's food covered face (and belly, and toes, and hair...)
- Lily now eats table food including fish and a slice of tomato
- Waking up to my husband and little girl snuggling
- Lunch at the pavillion with Rob and Lil (When I was pregnant and struggling, Rob used to always tell me to picture that moment...)
- A date with my fabulous husband
- Walking around Charleston (Getting Lost Dog wine and especially swinging on the porch swings on the pier!)
- The deck at Morgan's Creek
- Nightly games
- Fabulous Friends and Family (Dad, Cyndi, Lewie, Alysia, Carolyn, Joanie and Jeff)
- Joanie and I's encounter with the snake... Not so much ;)
Sad to be back to real life, but glad that real life's so great. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment