Thursday, October 27, 2011

5 more days

5 more days until my baby is 2. How is that possible? She has grown so quickly from being a tiny infant, dependent on me for everything, to a beautiful, sweet girl who has stolen my heart. There is no shortage of kisses. No shortage of hugs. No shortage of thank you's and smiles and "Love you, Mamas." There is no shortage of blessings in the form of the most loving little person I have ever met.

There's also no shortage of stubbornness. And I love every minute of it. A little glimmer of the strong woman she'll be.

I am so thankful for these 2 years that have gone so fast. Her Daddy taught her a happy birthday song the other day and it's definitely worth a look. Just like everything she does, it puts a smile on my face. :)


YouTube Video


No comments:

Post a Comment