It's not all roses and sunshine and strolls to Starbucks. I really really want it to be. But sometimes it's everybody's screaming. And when they stop screaming and finally go to sleep, someone else is peeing. On the floor. A growing puddle headed toward the carpet. So you wake the other one up trying to clean it up. So now everyone's screaming again. And you have to wash the other one from head to toe to get the pee off and she screams at you for doing that. What?! You actually want to stand there all day covered in pee? Who created this crazy little person?
Oh yeah, me. With some help from him.
And I need some explanation. How is milk straight from the fridge not cold enough? And who decided that nursing babies should have teeth?
Some days being a mom really sucks. But I'll take a deep breath and keep going. But not without a Starbucks.
Monday, November 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment