I know everyone's probably sick of seeing pictures of Lily sleeping, but I just can't help myself. She's just too darn cute. Today, I woke her up, though. So... this might be the last one for a while. Lily needs her beauty sleep!
Lily's new love? Coloring! Crayons are her favorite thing ever and now we're conquering the task of teaching her where to color! So far, the toilet cover, cabinet and couch have all fallen victim to her newfound hobby, but a new coloring book should help.
Our girl is still a huge climber, too. At play/band class this week, she climbed a ladder on a slide that was twice her size. She's the only kid able to do it! The other Mom's were looking on terrified that she was going to fall, but she pushed on and got to the top herself. She also loves to climb Grammy's rocking chair-- Grammy is NOT happy!
But something Grammy is happy about? Lucky and Lily-- best buddies. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment