Monday, September 5, 2011

Thankful

And I'm back... More things to be thankful for this (long) weekend. I can't remember what number I was on, so I'm going to start over...

1.





Weekends away with Daddy. I swear, every time we go away and Lily gets more intense "one on one" time with Daddy, this bond grows stronger and stronger and more adorable.


Lily conned Daddy into this "cat!!!" this weekend.

My personal favorite Daddy moment of the weekend and my maybe my life... When pointing out a Dad and 2 daughters to my husband (who was positive we were having a boy) this weekend and telling him that could be him someday, he said (drum roll, please), "I'd be okay with that." I seriously reared up. (You're welcome, Rob, for me sharing this with the whole world. It was just too good to pass up.)

2. Family that Lily doesn't quite remember become best friends when she finds out they have cats!!












Even Gampa Jim joined in the cat hunting fun!

3. Best friends.




4. Roadtrips where Rob stops the radio on "Marry Me Bill" and lets me belt it out (no picture necessary), we get to stop at the outlet mall and I see this in the backseat...




5. Going home to the puppies, our cozy bed, packages, a new Gilmore Girls DVD from netflix, a possible bonfire in the fall weather and ONE MORE DAY with "DA"! Bonus!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment