Thursday, February 16, 2012

The cutest

I swear, every day gets cuter. Every day, Lily's personality develops more and more. From the stubborn little streaks to the bubbly conversations, our life is constant adorable-ness.

Today's new "I never thought I'd say this moment" involved boogies. Lily proudly tried to show me something and I put her off a few times-- then I saw it. "Lily, we do not put boogies on the wall." Got it. Life lesson #252 I forgot to mention. :)

I went full force into nesting mode tonite and had to sort through everything to make sure that we had some summer clothes for my first born. (Nevermind that it's 32 degrees outside...) In the process, I found some hand me down shoes. Lil had a great time sorting them and lining them up perfectly to her liking. My girl loves her some shoes.








Finally, Daddy silliness is always tons of fun in our house. "Come and get me, Daddy!" was tonite's phrase. Love it!








No comments:

Post a Comment