It was a little girl in swimmys screaming "watch me!" for the fiftieth time. It was crawl marks in the sand. It was bagels and cream cheese on the porch and late night trips to the pool. It was "this drive is taking longer than I thought"s and arms outstretched high when we finally reached our destination. It was 2 girls having a screaming contest in the back seat. It was family pictures with a friend. It was watching my husband smile and snuggle his babies. It was long walks and long little girl talks. It was a day on the golf course cheering for Daddy and big hugs to celebrate. It was my little girl snapping like Mary Poppins to "wake the little man that opens the gate." It was holding hands and smiling faces. It was "I love it here" and "I love you"s. It was time with the ones we love best. It was our own piece of paradise.
Saturday, June 8, 2013
A little piece of paradise...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment