First.... Lily's new big red chair:
Now, on for the best part... After I took these big red chair pics, I figured maybe I should take some pics of her famous pediped collection of polka-dot shoes. I've been meaning to do this for a while, so knowing my Mom needed her camera back, I figured now was as good as any.
I went into Lily's room and gathered up her pedipeds and went into the kitchen to start photographing. Almost immediately, Lily stopped what she was doing and headed into her room (a place reserved for bed and the occassional stroll with Mommy or Daddy) and re-appeared with her boots. She came right over and arranged them in my mix of shoes and looked on proudly. As I kept rearranging, she jumped right in. She stacked and unstacked and made several more trips into her room for more props. (A lot of walking for tiny little legs.) The more pictures I took, the more she mimicked me, arranging and rearranging and adding and subtracting. Such a precious little moment with my precious little girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment