Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Peek-a-Boo




Lots of great new changes this week in the world of Lily and a few old ones I forgot to mention...

New: Peek-a-Boo (completely Lily initiated), nodding yes (something I thought wouldn't happen until I started giving her $$), "cup", LOTS of "Mamas" (a personal favorite of mine... It used to be a few mamas in btw a million dadas), climbing onto the couch, running hugs, walking unassisted in public places (which leads to long naps...yes!!!), discovery of zoo animals, "up", shrieking for no apparent reason and cracking up after, building huge lego towers bigger than her, high fives, moving furniture to climb wherever she wants, using the dog as a step-stool (such a good dog!)

Old: shaking her head furiously "no", "cat" and pointing to a cat, blowing kisses, climbing EVERYTHING, laughing at TV shows, trying to brush her hair and smiling when you say "pretty", throwing a tantrum anytime any shoes are put on her other than her Polka-dot Pedipeds or Uggs (thank you, Elaine and Alex McLain... there will be paybacks!! ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment