Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lucky Me

Though my true quest in this blog is to capture the moments I have with my precious girl, I thought I ought to take a moment today to appreciate what got her here...the love I have for my amazing husband. Yesterday was his 39th birthday and we celebrated with a quiet family day of cake making and "happy birthday, Daddy"s. Today, my hubby suggested that we both deserved a little pampering and off we went on a day built just for us. Thanks to groupon, we scored (my first ever) massages, treats and time together. Afterwards, we ran errands and chatted and ended the day with a movie in bed. Taking the time for us today really helped me reflect on what makes our family so special and how lucky we are to have one another.
I realize that being happy comes pretty easily in this household and that starts with a strong backbone of a great relationship. Lucky me to have such great people that fill my heart. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment